Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hotung: Still no exits.... to 2.00 now? Price 1.825


About 2 weeks ago, I mentioned about this counter called Hotung… >>> http://singaporetradinginsights.blogspot.sg/2017/04/hotung-uptrend-firm-to-ride-system-says.html


It was mentioned by one of my clients which got me interested to see what the system said.


Basically, in the post 2 weeks back, I mentioned that we had 2 bullish entry signals on the 24 March 2017, where there were no exits



Fast forward to today, we have indeed seen Hotung, pushed higher above the 1.80 psychological resistance over the past few days…


Seems to be supported really well with uptrend still pretty much intact above now.


Question is: can we see it head to 2.00 next?


Well, just to share that from the system, we still have had no exits…. shhhhhh.....


Will be excited to see when it comes which can guide me and my students.


Profits protected for those locked in J


Congrats to PTI grads who were locked in…


For illustration purpose only



No comments:

Post a Comment